Monday, December 21, 2009

Winter Festival Fun Day!

On Saturday, we had "Winter Festival Fun Day" at our house! Don't ask where the name came from... my mommy and daddy are so silly sometimes! I was the commissioner for the day! Aka the "the commish" . In the morning, mom and I made cookies. She even let me play in the flour and roll out the dough. In the afternoon, we frosted the cookies... I liked to lick the frosting off the cookies...Yum! And then, we went sledding outside! It was so much fun-- I even got to test out my new snow suit from Grandma & Grandpa Vigen-- the smaller size of course, we all saw the original one! :)

So this is what a cookie is like before it bakes?? It's like a ball!!
I am going to make a candy cane first!

Or maybe a star...


Taking a break... finally dressed for the day! I am testing out my new Mary Jane's.. I thought these were sure cute... I didn't want mommy to take them off!



Look at how shiny they are!!




Hmm... this is a little weird... I don't know what to think about sitting in this thing!



Wide eyed!! I am sure glad I have all these layers on!


Whee!! Are you sure I won't fall out???


Faster, daddy, faster!


That's more like it!


Mommy went super fast!!!


Wow... I am exhausted!

Time for snow angels-- here's my little angel-- just like my t shirt says, "Mommy's Snow Angel"




We had fun playing in the snow, mommy burried me!


Where did my legs go??


Oh.. they are right there!


Sunday... another Vikings game... I am so sad that they lost, daddy is trying to cheer me up!


All better... Marching bad time!! I am practicing so I can be as good as my cousin Grant some day!!



I am getting good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment