Sunday, December 27, 2009

Vigen Family Christmas

Christmas Eve found us going to church at 4pm in Buxton; I stayed awake for the whole service! I like the candle lighting during Silent Night. We had a wonderful steak dinner that evening, followed by presents! It was so much fun; it was hard to keep up with my cousins!


All dressed up for church! Happy Birthday Jesus!

I even kept my hair clip in place for most of the night. Mom's friend, Kristin, made me a lot of special clips. They are all so pretty!


Sitting so nice with daddy!!

Do we have to take another cousin picture?


Last one... right??




What a good looking family!!

Brooks & Megan... and baby girl!! :) Next year will be fun to have a new cousin to play with!

The whole Vigen clan-- mom set up her timer and it worked out surprisingly well!

Daddy loves Grandma's flatbread... or not :)


Pushing the chair again...

Crazy aunties!


Almost where I want it...

Mommy and daddy... so sweet! :)

Brent & Molly

Brooks & Megan


Our Family
Time for presents... I really enjoyed the big boxes and the wrapping paper. I didn't really get into the whole present part of it. I would be just as happy with the packaging!


I think you need to open it over on this side....

Can I help with this box Grant?


Grant sporting his new "NDSU Gold Star Marching Band' cape that Auntie Megan made for him!

This looks fun!



Another big box... is this for me?

A Cozy Coupe!! For me???

The best present ever... me! :)

Goodnight kisses! Then off to bed so Santa can come!

No comments:

Post a Comment