Friday, December 11, 2009

Loving my new toys!

This past week has been full of new excitement! Last Thursday, mommy and me stayed with daddy in a hotel. He had a conference at the Ramada; it was so much fun to go swimming again. My cousins came to the water slide with me- we had a great time! On Friday morning, mom and I went shopping and to see Santa. I was a little scared at first, but then I warmed up to him. The rest of the weekend, we were back in Breckenridge- lots of time spent testing out my new toys that I got for my birthday!

Last week I had my one- year check up. Everything went well; I still am on the small side. I was 29 inches long (47% for ht) and 17# 12 oz (5% for wt). Yeah, that's right... 5th percentile!! My doctor wasn't too concerned, as I eat like a horse! We are just going to follow my weight a little closer.


Grandma Doris got me this snowsuit...it's a little big!! We got a smaller size this last weekend, it fits much better... now it's just gotta warm up a bit so I can play in the snow!
Me in the hotel room; mom forgot to bring the camera down to the water park... so we just have some shots afterward

I love remotes..

I was very intrigued by the safe... this was the coolest thing to play with



My pool floatie is even fun without the water! (Or I should say Nancy's floatie)

I can sit in here with the remote... such a good idea!



I slept in the crib at the hotel for about 1 hour... then realized I really don't like this crib!! I slept with mom and dad the rest of the night!


Helping daddy doing some farm work-- I have really bad cap hair here!!



Snuggling with daddy...


Playing at home.. this is my new sweater from Brooks and Megan!



Dancing with my duck!


Another present?? Mason and Beth dropped me off another gift... I am so lucky!



My very own purse!! I love it... it plays cool songs and makes fun noises and I even have my own lipstick!


Playing on me new car... is that what you call it? Anyway, I sure like to zoom around!


I gotta down shift, I am going to fast!!



Taking a nap after church.. I was so loud and crazy in church it wore me out! I am wearing a cute little dress that mom's coworker, MeriJac, got me!

I found you mommy!


So happy! I love wearing dresses!!


Awkward smile!'
I can even ride my car with my fancy dress on!


Time to go shopping!


See you later mom!


Daddy giving me a fast ride on "our track" around the house!



Faster, daddy, faster!!

No comments:

Post a Comment