I am now eight weeks old; mommy and daddy keep saying how fast it has gone by! I slept through the night twice this past week; I am not sure yet if that is going to be the norm for me or not- I woke up a couple times last night, I have to keep mommy & daddy on there toes!
I have a busy week coming up- I am being baptized on Sunday and I have my 2 month check-up next week. Mommy & I have been busy this week getting ready for Baptism. We went to Fargo on Wednesday to go shopping- mommy needed an outfit to wear for the big day. I already have my special outfit- Grandma Doris had a special dress made for me out of her wedding dress, it is so beautiful and I am very excited to wear it. We had a good day in Fargo, mommy kept saying how good I was- I knew she was on a mission, so I decided to be extra good that day! The past couple days we have been cleaning the house since we will have lots of family over after the Baptism. I sat in my bouncy chair a lot yesterday and watched mommy clean the floors-- she kept me entertained. Today, I feel asleep to the sound of mommy vacuuming while I was in the carrier- that is a cool noise!
Between all the cleaning and shopping, we have had time to play-- I really like to lay on my back and kick around. I am close to rolling over (without the pillow). I have been talking and singing more-- lots of coos and smiles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have also found my hands now; this is almost better than my nuk-- I can have it at anytime!





No comments:
Post a Comment