Thursday, September 29, 2011

I scream, You scream- We all scream for ice cream!

 We have had a good week.   Great weekend in the cities- Bison win and fun at the Vikes game, despite the loss!  

Ava was sick Monday-- double ear infection; doing much better now that she is on some meds.

Friday is our off day this week--- sooooo looking forward to that, doing nothing at home! Yea!


Ava loves walking with the shopping cart!
 That is when she can steal it from big Sis-- Piper likes to pretend she is in Target shopping... hmm... I wonder were she gets that from (maybe a sign that I go there too much)
 As Piper would say-- messy marbin! (marvin)
 On the move...
 Daddy and Piper got DQ tonight-- Piper sharing her cone with Ava.  Ava loved it!!
 Yummy!!
 Quite the look she has going here-- she picked it all out! :)  We just broke out the Halloween decorations, hence the headband
 A little bit of a mess... but they loved it!
 Look at that belly!!
Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment