Our fall has been very busy; we have been going to lots of football games-- Cowboys and Bison! We also have been getting ready for the arrival of my baby sister. Which meant a big move for me-I am officially in my new room downstairs and loving it!

This is the color of my new walls; my name looks great-- mommy painted the letters for me!

Every Wednesday I have gymnastics; I love it! I was a little crazy at first- didn't really follow direction, but now I am a good student!

Doing my
somersault
Jumping at gymnastics!

At the UNI game with Grandpa Randy

I fall asleep in the stands... too much driving

All the brothers at the Cowboy game

Me and Teddy... Don't tell Troy that I kissed another boy!

Grandpa and his girls!

Me at the
Fargodome
Last night upstairs...

Homecoming parade at
NDSU
mommy and me

Me feeding my baby, "Tessa," in my new room
No comments:
Post a Comment