Last Thursday, the
Vigen family met up in Fargo for a belated birthday supper for Grandma...it was her birthday Oct 5. We went out to eat at Kobe's and went to Brent & Molly's for dessert. As always, my cousins were quite entertaining!

Grant is pretending to be a marching band leader! Look at that cool hat!

I played the triangle/
tambourine in the marching band.
Jakey manned the drums!
Taking a break from the band... playing in the kitchen

Wow... they sure are loud... Grandma, will you protect me?

Grant, up on his "ladder", leading the band!

Cheese!!

This is a old picture.. from the Pajama Party at daycare!

Out at Kobe's-- the boys waiting by the fish

I feel safe up here... I don't think the boys can get me now!

Grant and Molly

Watching the chef--
Obe One
Kanobe
I loved to watch him in action!!

Me and Megan!!

The whole family... I cannot believe we got picture with all of us in it!! That's a miracle!
No comments:
Post a Comment