Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mommy & Daddy took me to the Breckenridge Pool tonight. This was our first time there this summer... my first time ever!! It was such a beautiful night... perfect for the pool. I loved it... lots of space to kick and splash!!

I love to splash!!
More splashing!! They have a nice "beach area" where I liked to play.. the water was nice and shallow so I could sit all by myself.

Mommy walking me around in the pool.


Me and mommy... I am ready to dive right in!!



Me lounging with daddy.

Daddy took me through lots of waterfalls... I didn't even flinch when I got wet, even if it splashed my face!



I am all wet!!



Starting to get a little cold... time to go home!!




I feel asleep on our short walk home... that swimming is hard work!!




No comments:

Post a Comment