Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First Days of Daycare!!

I have two days of daycare under my belt now... I have done really well and like it! It's fun to be around all the other kids. My first day was Monday, I ate lots and took lots of naps. The next day I barely took any naps... I was too busy watching the other kids!!

Mommy is ready for work and I am ready for my fist day of daycare... my outfit is so studious, like I am off to school!!
Daddy & I before going to daycare..

I am a little bored with the pictures...


This is me and Jamie, one of the daycare workers on my fist day.


Kicking away...


I am really into kicking; here is a video of me kicking and talking. You will even see me pulling my shirt; now that I know how to use my hands I love to grab things and pull things!!

1 comment:

  1. I bet they just loving having you at Daycare Piper! You are such a little Sweetie ~ and I love hearing you 'talk' and watch you kick! Enjoy the weekend!
    Love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete